Things have been busy around the house. Albert has been going to school full time on his days off and studying for the Sergeant's exam. Wish him luck!!! I finally went back to work. At first, I had the blues, but I finally got used to the fact that I have to work. Savannah is growing and is being taken care of by our lovely live-in nanny. Matthew is going to pre-school during the week and I'm proud to say, that he loves school so much. Anthony and Miranda have been gone since July 1st. They are visiting their dad's for the summer. Which means that, yes, the house has been very quiet; but we truly miss them. They will be home soon though, and then it will be time to go back to school. We plan on taking a mini family vacation; we just don’t know what we are doing, yet. Family life is great; we are all healthy and we thank the Lord for blessing us.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment