Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome to our family blog.

God has blessed us with a wonderful family and we are thankful for everything he continues to do for us. We are a caring and loving family. Albert and I love our three beautiful kids, very much. Anthony is our oldest, and he just turned 11 years old. Miranda is our only girl for now, and she is 8 years old, going on 18. Matthew is our baby boy, and he just turned 3 years old. As many of you know, or not, I am expecting and I’m due on March 28, 2008. We are having a baby girl, and we are going to name her Savannah Marie. Both Miranda and I can’t wait for her to arrive! Miranda has wanted a baby sister for a very long time. For those of you who want to know, YES, this will be my last child. We hope you enjoy our blog and welcome you to visit us often to keep up with the Leals. We will keep you posted on the arrival of our Savannah girl!!!!

0 comments: